Saturday, November 18, 2006

Weekends

I love weekends. I'm sure you'll all agree that weekends are pretty much the only reason to keep going during the week. This is the only 2 days of your week inwhich, I Gary Hallman, am the master of my time.

My thought lately have been drifting a lot towards Stouffville and to Canada. One thing I want to start is more interesting activities with my friends, on the change that I make it home alive that is. We're always doing crafts and whatnot in the Kindergartens and I figure that they're a heck of a lot more fun than sitting around watching movies all of the time.

I am really looking forward to my brother visiting in less than a month! Oh heck yea, the stories are sure to be amazing and the beer will flow like wine. Another good thing to look forward to, to say the least.

No comments: