Thursday, November 16, 2006

What? Two nice days in a row?

This is the second day of beautiful weather in a row. I'm expecting the end of the world any time now. I even got to spend most of the day playing soccer amoung other really interesting things.

We, Keith and I, had to spend a good chunk of our evening playing sports, so needless to say, I'm a little tired. Those of you who know me, know that I avoid physical exsertion like the plauge. Maybe not as much as I used to though, I do enjoy a good game of Fußball. Who doesn't?

We enjoyed the good weather by taking a night on the town. We went out to eat and had some excellent currywurst and pommes. I also had my first beer in about 3 weeks, which was delicious in every sense of the word.

Well, now the count down begins: one month until my 20th birthay. I have 30 days to enjoy the rest of my teenage years. Where has the time gone?

No comments: