Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Future is Coming!

Let me start off by writing that I have changed my settings so that anyone can now post a comment on my blog. Apparently, I had the settings messed-up.

What a tiring day. Apparently the past few weeks lessons at Kita Lichterfelde have not being going too well. I guess they felt that I wasn’t doing enough English with the kids, which is a fair thing to assume because they hate it. The only time that they are not bored is when we do non-English games. We had a meeting about what they would like done and it was productive in a ‘German’ manner.

Everything seems to be going well other than that though. It’s another beautiful day out side and it really does feel that spring is finally here to stay. It’s all very exciting to say the least. Lots of things to do outside now, which is always nice.

I do have to say that I am tired though. I did not want to get out of bed this morning. I often find my body trying to convince my mind into sleeping in for the whole morning. Seeing as I get one day every two weeks to actually sleep in, I can fully understand why. No wonder I take so many naps.

I’ve been thinking a lot of what I am going to do when I go back. Right now the plan is to move back in with the folks and work for the coming semester and pay back all of my old school debts. After that it starts to get a little bit fussy.

One thing I know for sure is that I’m not going back to Waterloo. The more I think about it, the more I realize that it’s time to move on somewhere else. For the most part, my time there was good, but it’s time to start over somewhere new.

I’ve been really thinking a lot about Ottawa or moving to Toronto. I like both of those cities. They are much more vibrant and while the community aspect is a little different, it makes up for it with actual things to do. Got to love those markets.

No comments: