Monday, March 05, 2007

Ode to a Blog Post!

Man, what a day. I took such a ridiculously long nap, like 4 hours and now I’m really feeling out of it. Oh my, complaining about having too long of nap. I’m sure there are many people out there who would be more than willing to give me a good cyber-punch to the kidneys.

So today’s lesson was ‘Bugs’, and I have to say that it went off quite well. We played some insect games and then made paper butterflies. I feel that I am now starting to actually become a Kindergarten teacher. My kids are so awesome.

I promised Keith I would write a ballad about him, here goes:


Ode to Keith, From Yonder Room
Written by Gary Hallman
Sung in 2/4 time




Once I knew a Roberts-man, from Virginia was his home.
He was tall, and strong, with mullet fierce, he wandered to and fro.

His beard, it slew 10,000 men, their cries still on the wind.
I would not fight it for anything, to do so would be a sin.

O tells me a tale of Keith the Brave! Hark! Here ye all and know!
Those who wise to deny this man, will end up down below!

(Lute interlude, accompanied by Italian diva)


Fin

No comments: