Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Well, this certainly could count as the worst day I have encountered since being here in Germany. I just need to crawl into bed and sleep for a while. I don’t feel really all that bad. I suppose these days come and go, and I deserved most likely half of all the bad things that happened today.

You know those days where you have a really, really bad morning and you know for a fact that it’s going to get worse in the afternoon? That is the kind of day that I had today. It is all the more horrible because you know that there is nothing that you can really do to avoid the impending doom, so you just sit and brood over it, effectively making it worse.

Well, at least all of the bad things are over and done with and I can move on. That is unless I end up breaking my legs in some freak basketball accident, which at this point would not surprise me at all.

Its times like this that make me really want to fly back home to the safety and comfort of Canada; A place where everyone can speak my language (most people), and I can express what I really want to say without any hindrance. I’m sure though it will be times like these that will make finishing out the program all the sweeter. If we all gave up when times get tough then we all wouldn’t go very far in life.

I need a hug.

No comments: