Sunday, March 04, 2007

What a week this has been, certainly the best I’ve seen in a long while. This past Thursday marked the 7th month mark. I have now passed the mark of half-way and have now 5 months left to live in Germany. Writing that down makes one think that 5 months is not that much time to spend enjoying the newfound good weather and company.

This Thursday also marked Keith’s 24th birthday. Happy birthday buddy. We celebrated by having a night out on the town, and by that I mean we went to the local truck stop. We had a few cold ones and watched some colour TV. Our TV has been broken for quite sometime, so this was a special treat.

The rest of the week was easy enough. I was happy to be back at school after a week of being sick. I really missed the kids and it was nice to play for a while. My English lesson for this week was hobbies, it didn’t really go so well. This week I’m going to try Bugs. I’m sure that will be a better attention grabber.

Keith and I are also working on our first movie ever. Its called ‘The Taming of the Kuh’ and guest stars the people of Altes Lager and various animals from the surrounding area. Keith plays a bold scientist and I play the loyal camera men, who are on a quest to save the Year of the Unicorn from falling to the evil Moon Cows. Terrifying creatures!

We have been filming for about a week now and so far, I’m happy to say, we have some excellent footage.
Coming to a conference near you!

No comments: