Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tomorrow is my last day of work and I could not possibly be more excited to get out of Altes Lager. There seems to be a heck of a lot of office politics right now and Keith and I are in the middle. Too many people complaining to me at one time! No problem though, next week I’ll be in FRANCE BABY! Not to mention that Friday night means that I will be reunited with my Intermenno crew. I don’t think I could possibly be happier at this point in time.

Except there was this one small thing that happened today. Well, I was holding a large cabinet and trying to help fix it with the pastor of the church here. I may have not been paying attention and a large piece of board fell and partially stabbed the pastor in the head. It’s okay though, I drove him to the hospital and they stitched his head up really well. He was supposed to take us out for dinner tonight, but he had to cancel. Schade.

No comments: