Saturday, June 23, 2007

Some pictures of my German life...

A very odd feeling has come over me now that I have only two weeks of work left. That is still a bit of time, but in my work terms that means that I get to see each class two more times and then we're finished. Depending on which class we are talking about my feelings at the moment range from very sad to numbing joy.

I have a grand total of 6 weeks left until I'm at home. The reasons I want to be home all seem to be silly ones though. Whenever people ask me the, 'what's the first thing I'm going to do when I get home' question, I answer with, 'Go out and buy a box of Honey Nut Cheerios! I mean... go see my family?'.

Things have been very low-key lately. I seem to be just wasting time because I don't really feel that I have too much to acomplish other than enjoy all of my free time and be excited about my vacation plans that are coming up next month. We're also having our 'Closing party' next Friday, so that should be interesting.


My favourtie class at Kindergarten Langenlipsdorf

Keith and I walking in downtown Jüterbog

No comments: