Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I've been meaning to do this for the longest time. Everytime I look at it though I know how much energy you have to pour into a post to make it readable, so I don't write one. However, today I find myself with an excess of time and energy.

It's the end of October now and I can finally say that I am back home. It doesn't feel odd or uncouth anymore and I find myself slidding back into the comfortable life I had before I left. I look back at the past year and wonder if it really ever happened. I suppose that happens to one who finds himself transfered from a chaotic life with nonstop stress to a life of relative peace and quite.

I shouldn't say all it peaceful though. A fork in the road is quickly approaching. These are almost the worst of times in life. I know that sooner or later I am going to have to make a decision about what I want to do with my life and where I want to plan roots. The only problem with that is that I have no friggen idea where I should go or what I should do. Every choice has presented me with more than a few daunting challenges. It's funny, deep down I know that I'm just desperatly searching for the easy route but this time there is no easy route. Time to buckle down and do the dirty work.

When did I become such a boring person? Reading some of these past blogs do make me feel old or like I'm about to die or something like that. Meh.

1 comment:

Keith said...

You boring loser...hah, even though it is december, you're still boring when I'm not around. Did Germany ever really happen? I am quite unsure myself. Wait a minute, how do I know you again? I could be a jerk and leave this anonymous, but I'll be like Jesus, and sign my name.
Keith