Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Fruit Punch

So here is something crazy, I just drank a whole jug of juice. Mmhmm, thats right. 2 liters of delicious punch. I always had a hard time explaining the whole, "juice from concentrate" thing to Europeans. For some reason the very notion of adding water to frozen "essence of juice" has to be seen to be believed.

So the past week has been nice. I called in sick on Saturday and went down to see my friend Matt in Waterloo with my bro Tim. My girlfriend officially hates him as he asked her for some sexy pictures. When she wasn't sure what he was talking about, Tim replied, " You know baby, for the Internet". Needless to say, things did not turn out well.

I was fortunate enough to be treated to a delicious dinner at The Keg this evening by my Grandfather. I like going out with him. He is deaf as all hell, so it is usually just him talking and me listening. Which is nice. He has a lot of good advice to give in a short night.

Talking with him has given me some clarity of mind. Lately I have been feeling a little off kilter for some reason. There has been a lot to decide lately in regards to my future and I have been putting it off. I think perhaps I am finally ready to deal with life, and my life I mean everything that has been encompassing my head for the past 6 months.

Part of me really feels as if I am finally waking up emotionally again. As lame as that must sound, its the truth. I've been hurt so many times in the past few years that I've trained myself to be dead emotionally as a sort of safeguard I suppose. This is the reason I am a total dick to most girls. If one was to ask the female waitresses at my restaurant who they hate the most the answer would most likely be my boss. Then me.

Side Track Time

Sometimes I wonder if people I have been with even remember me. Do they think about me as often as I think about them, or am I just some sort of bad memory that has been forgot about. Push back into the furthest reaches of the subconscious, left as a dried husk of remembrance. A person they will not even mention when mentioning the worst of their bad moments.

I think about every girl I have ever had feelings for. Often. What does that say about me?

End Side Track Time


The thing I like about blogs is I can write what I am thinking. Its like I can see my inner-monologue in written form and suddenly I can see a path way into my mind. A blog is like a mirror into what I am actually thinking. Interesting.

No comments: