Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Another day another dollar

I started my new job at Betz on monday. Perhaps I should say I started my old job? I am so tired. I am on openings for the first part of spring and it is much harder work than weekly service. I'm looking forward to starting that! All this back breaking hard labour is unbecoming of me. I might actually start to develop some muscles if I'm not careful.

Saturday was my last day at Boston Pizza. The last of Dave Jones and the kitchen and of Mike Mac and our schooner days. They will be fond memories for sure. In honour of my leaving I made sure that Saturday wasn't a night to forget. Actually, I wish now that I did as it was quite a crazy party. Needless to say, I don't think they'll be having me back at Boston Pizza Stouffville for a little while (I danced on the bar). I know what you're thinking and you're right. I am awesome.

I feel bad for only Dave Jones. I really respect him and I suppose its a character flaw of mine that I actually feel devastatingly bad whenever I screw up. I wish I didn't, but I have this amazingly overpowered need to have people think well of me. Whenever someone gets mad or even disappointed in me it sends me into quite a literally crippling depression. Its all I can focus on and all I can think about and I start to be horribly hard on myself. What can I say? I'm a people pleaser but in my own twisted selfish way.

Well I am as the French say, "le tired". So I will bid this post adieu. Sleep tasty.

1 comment:

Scott said...

I'm excited that you will be living much closer to me Gary. Andrea and I have a back yard and a BBQ and everything! We'll have to utilize that, you and I.